Berkemann shoes offer 125 years of experience surrounding feet, the application of the most recent knowledge in foot orthopaedics, and the use of the most up-to-date manufacturing technologies and innovative and natural materials. Berkemann pays particular attention to the quality, origin and respective manufacturing processes useing particularly soft leather from Italy and light-weight poplar wood from Central European forestry.
- Especially soft Italian leather makes Berkemann shoes naturally permeable.
- Washable replaceable footbeds with leather covers ensure a healthy foot climate
- Through Velcro fasteners, Berkemann shoes adjust to every foot form.
- The Berkemann hand seam guarantees high flexibility and long durability.
- Many steps done by hand provide for a high quality level
- The shock-absorbing midsole relieves the joints at every step
Berkemann uses UK sizes.